The perfect gift to me is something from the heart or your hands. I love love love paper and ribbons and of course bling. Every paper tells a story. My story is still in the making.....
I hope you enjoy my journey.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sydney, My Wishes For You.

My dear daughter,
You are now half way through your first year of high school and I am so proud of you.
It is such a fun and exciting time and will only get better and better.  This is also a time that you
begin making more of your own choices and decisions.  Be wise and follow your heart and your head.


You are a beautiful and charming young lady inside and out.


Here are my Wishes for you!
  • Do not grow up too fast.
  • Come to me with your fears.
  • Try new experiences just don’t get in over your head.
  • Realize how capable you are
  • Your possibilities are endless.
  • Your dad is always with you.
  •     He loved you more than you will ever know.
  • You remind me so much of him, especially your heart and talent.
  • Laugh as much as you can.
  • I hope your boyfriend will hold your hand, but doesn’t hold on too tight.
  • No texting and driving. 
  • Be proud of who you are.
  • That you never lose sight of your journey with Jesus.
  • Dance and sing as often as you can.
  • Do great things in your life, but do small things as well.
  • Taking charge of your life takes time--and a lot of faith and courage
  • BE BOLD.
  • You are loved beyond all time.
  • So many treasures await you!


Her Favorite Coach in Life.  HER DAD....


    3 comments:

    1. HI! I am your newest follower!!! Please feel free to stop by my wordpress blog, and follow me!
      http://aztecadesigns.wordpress.com

      Thank you! :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jacki -

      Another beautiful post!

      I love your heart and love you all dearly! So thankful God brought all of you into our lives.

      Have a great weekend!

      Love,

      Denise Adams

      ReplyDelete
    3. This post makes me happy. :)

      Love to you all!!!

      ReplyDelete

    About Me

    Atlanta, GA, United States
    I am a mom to 2 beautiful, smart, strong girls. I love creating gifts with my hands and my heart. I love Jesus and enjoy and cherish the people in my life. I thank God for my beautiful life.